Thursday, March 27, 2008

Griffin's (Fanfiction)





Trisha Kat, David and I decided to pay Mary Rice a visit in her office. Something Jumpers wouldn’t normally do. David was not afraid; after all we didn’t have to use the front door. Knowing that Roland was in isolation, chained & bound in Griffin’s basement seemed to put everyone’s mind at ease (for now anyway). David was also sure that the last place Roland’s men would suspect us to be was Mary Rice’s office.
“Killed any Jumpers yet Mother?” David asked
“Ah David, I’m well and yourself?” Mary Rice replied but no response was made by David.
“I see you have found yourself a new friend, David?”
“Dont even think about it Mother”
“Griffin?” Mary asked re-directing her attention to Griffin although referring her question to Trisha Kat who is indeed a new member of the Jumper clan.
"Mrs. Rice” Griffin replied in a tone that discouraged Mary to proceed.
David could no longer bare the thought of having his mother go against him that he asked “So have you thought about our proposition?”
"And what proposition would that be?”
“You know what Im talking about mother. That you stop supporting their movement & join forces with Griffin, Trisha Kat & I. We will be unstoppable. With your knowledge and experiences with the Paladins we can defeat them.”
“And if I decide not to, then what David?”
“Then Im sorry Mrs. Rice but were gonna have to kill ya as well!” Griffin exclaimed with his thick Irish accent.
“C-mon now Griffin this is my mother you’re talking about.” David said in a voice that was barely noticeable.
David & Griffin never saw eye to eye about killing David’s mother. Griffin saw her as a threat and as far as David is concerned she is the only reason why he is still alive. David feels he owes her his life.
“Im tellin ya David she is bad news” “Griffin we’ll talk about this later” David whispered as though is mother was not standing there.
“At least if you’re with us, they wont be able to get information out of you. Do they know your David’s mother yet?” Tried Trisha Kat.
“Soon they will Trish, and once they do, they will kill you mother.” David said with a concerned look on his face.
“Don’t you’s get it? Im breaking all the Paladin rules here. I am risking my life too just talking to you guys. Don’t forget here that you are Jumpers and I am a Paladin who is out to kill you. Don’t make this any harder for me than it already is.” Mary sighed as she sat back down in her chair, putting her right palm on her forehead.
“Then leave them mom, come with us.”
“You know Roland is still furious that you left him in the Grand Canyon. He’s even more anxious to get you”
“He should be greatful that I didn’t just throw him off it.” Said David
“Oh I wouldn’t worry about him right now Mrs. Rice.”
“Why is that Mr Gallagher?” Mary replied. “I have him chained and bound in my basement.”
“Are you sure about that Griffin?” Mary asked.
They could hear no response from Griffin who was sitting in the back of the room. Instead Griffin decided to jump back and make sure Roland was still chained and bound in his basement.
“Yep he sure is” a sudden reply was heard from Griffin upon return.
Mary was shocked to hear such news as she was unaware of the situation all she could say is, “I think you should all leave now. Leave while you still can”.
Shortly after that, Mary received orders on her speaker phone to head out with her finest group of Paladins to look for Roland and to destroy those Jumpers once and for all.
Trisha Kat, David and I all agreed that it was our queue to leave. We jumped back to my basement and all thought we should interrogate Roland before they found him.
“Why do you want us dead?” Griffin asked with such force and anger in his voice.
Roland broke out with “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a why else do you think we want you dead? You are not a god! You have no right to be in two places at once”.
Trisha Kat slapped him across the face so hard his head could have fallen off. “You make me sick. You think by killing us all that makes you a saint?”
“No but that’s one less of you I have to worry about”
I hooked him in the face and attempted to do it again when David stopped me. “We’ve done enough running from you, this time were going to do what we should have done long ago.”
“Make him sleep Griffin.”
I pulled out a large needle filled with tranquilizer.
“Oh not again.” “Believe it mate, its bedtime for you again.”
Shortly afterwards Roland fell into a deep sleep.
We put all our heads together and came up with a plan of attack. I went out and setup more traps in the desert and censored the perimeter of my base.

No comments: