Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TrishaKat's BackGround

My name is Trisha Kat and I’m proud to be a jumper. Ten years ago I had thought I was abnormal with this unbelievable gift or curse that god had blessed me with. All those years I prayed and asked god to give me something incredible so I would at least fit in somewhere and it was only today I’ve realized that god has only been watching me over. However the more I ignored my power when I was ten, the more distant I was with the world, with people and most importantly my family. I was ashamed of this curse god had left me with. My childhood was a living hell for me. I tried so hard fitting in school but the more I tried the more I was embarrassed and when I discovered this power of mine the more I hid it the more I jumped.

I was ten and dancing was the only thing that made me happy. I was standing there in the gym before the three secondary judges, the music came on suddenly, and there I was dancing for the cheer leading try outs never been happier in my life. Next thing I knew I was in a New York’s dance school hall shocked and then again back at my schools gym.

I stood there confused and dizzy staring at the three girls. They stared at me bewildered and then quietly one of the girl says “Uumm u can leave now”. Since then I had not gone back to school for a month and demanded mother to change schools immediately.

I knew then I was alone. I lived my life as an insecure and scared girl. I was a freak, I had so many questions. Why me? Am I the only one? Are there others like me? Is this a curse or a gift? I didn’t know what to do with this power. What was the point of me having it? I have so many questions and no one to go to.

But then suddenly I met Griffin. I saw him in London jumping and accidentally jumped into his jump spot by following him. That was first time I met another jumper, he was a bit rude at the start but then later on he was a good help to all my questions. That’s when I knew that god had not cursed me but blessed me. And with this gift I want to help Griffin and other jumpers catch these paladins. We deserve to live our lives. If god should be the only one to be at all places at once then god should be deciding who lives or dies not PALADINS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is refreshing to have a brand new jumper in our fan fiction, welcome Trisha Kat. Her background provides our group a brief history of her life and also the backbone to develop on her character in the fore coming chapters. And once again, it cements the fact that our three main jumpers, David, Griffin & Trisha Kat, all had a rather similar childhood. They all felt isolated, abandoned or neglected, misunderstood and rejected by friends and family. But fortunately for Trisha Kat, it seems that her family kind of accepts that she’s different. This explains her undivided determination of keeping her family from the harm of the Paladins.

LilFiNz said...

I like the fact that Trisha Kat is the one to say that paladins are not saints and do not decide who live and who dies.

She is an asset to the "jumper community" and thats what we are. She is a strong and courageous link to the group. Thankful enough for her, her family love and accepts her.

I like that she is different from the rest of us and that she is not filled with hate and revenge just love and affection for the safety of her family.